More on Network Neutrality
by Devanshu Mehta
Here are a few more things you can do to get involved in “saving Network Neutrality”:http://www.scienceaddiction.com/2006/05/02/save-the-internet-and-network-neutrality/.
- If you are in the US, “call your representative”:http://civic.moveon.org/call/signup.html?cp_id=328&mode=house.senate and tell them where you stand.
- If you have a blog, “join the brigade”:http://www.civic.moveon.org/netblog/.
- Sign the “MoveOn petition”:http://civic.moveon.org/save_the_internet/ and they can get you involved in all kinds of other stuff.
- Everybody likes Alyssa Milano, right? Well “this is what she has to say on the issue”:http://www.safesearching.com/alyssamilano/blog/.
- If your into the MySpace thing, “check this out”:http://www.myspace.com/savetheinternet with a video and more to get involved in.
- Of course, there is the “SaveTheInternet”:http://www.savetheinternet.com/ campaign supported by Craig of Craigslist, Gun Owners of America *and* librarians. Yeah. All three. In one sentence, on the same side, same debate.
- “Keep track of other developments”:http://www.savetheinternet.com/blog/ on the subject.
- Again, if in the US, see if your representative is on “a key comittee that already voted against Internet freedom”:http://energycommerce.house.gov/108/members/members.htm.
- And, send a “letter to your reps”:http://action.freepress.net/campaign/savethenet.